All you need to succeed
As an alternative to, or in conjunction with, the standard hourly billing model for our other services, Blaier Law LLC offers several transparent, flat fee, packages for small businesses and startups to choose from. Having an attorney properly handle the formation of your entity today could prevent costly litigation in the future.
- One (1) hour consultation with our attorney.
- Filing of Certificate of Incorporation (corporation) or Certificate of Formation (LLC).
- Minute book including Bylaws (corporation) and initial board resolutions and issuance of stock/membership interests to founders.
- Incentive Equity Plan (grants of options and restricted stock/units for employees or directors, officers, and consultants) and related grant documents.
- Basic founder Shareholder Agreement (corporation) or Founder Operating Agreement (LLC) (right of first refusal, drag-along rights, confidentiality).
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
Includes Silver items plus:
- An additional one (1) hour consultation with our attorney.
- Restrictive Covenant Agreement for founders (assignment of IP, confidentiality, non-solicit and non-compete).
- Form Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Agreement for use with a variety of business relationships.
- Employee Agreements for non-executive employees.
Includes Gold items plus:
- Independent Contractor Agreement.
- At-Will Employee Offer Letter.
- Trademark search and registration (for one class of goods).
- Two (2) additional hours of consultation with our attorney (4 total).
* All packages include standard government filing fees.
Contact us today if you are interested in any of the packages above.