What is a Trademark?
A trademark is a word, phrase, symbol or design, or a combination thereof, that an individual or business wishes to use in commerce. Owners may be entitled to a common-law trademark (and therefore don't necessarily need a federal trademark), but it is wise to formally apply to register any protectable mark through the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
However, receiving a registration with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, state, or foreign registry is not always as simple as merely filing an application. An owner of a mark will have to maintain registration, enforce their rights in the mark against others, or respond to several types of government requests.
Obtaining a registration with the US Patent and Trademark office is never guaranteed. Blaier Law LLC can help you try and obtain a mark and guide you through the registration process efficiently. Additionally, Blaier Law LLC can help you monetize your trademark and maximize brand awareness.
Flat Fee Trademark Services
Blaier Law LLC offers a flat-fee trademark service which includes the following:
- Consultation with our attorney discussing relevant law, issues, and plan to trademark your mark/logo/brand name.
- An initial comprehensive trademark search, which includes the USPTO, WIPO, company names, social media (including pages and names), domain names, and web search.
- Phone consultation analyzing the trademark search and discussing the best path forward (memo available upon request).
- The trademark application is prepared and filed by our attorney.
- Our attorney will monitor the status of your application and registration.